1.2.11

I Am Wall




When pictures speaks a thousand words, walls was denied the same rights

I remains intact within these forms, 

Within these walls, I operates formulated programs,
 
My modus operandi, variates. 
 
I must communicates without speaking, 
 
I must operates by a slightest guide,
 
I must be practically versatile and yet unique,
 
I must conceal but remained open,


 Unspoken words expressively in forms


My transparency is out of the question for I must uphold privacy,

What if it was selective? would I be allowed to speak?  


Perhaps with a directive visuals but (not) words of these selective programs,


Just like those pictures. 
  As a structure and space it must however not to be in 'applied words' 


For may I shall be freed, 

Upon possibilities.


_
*revisiting info+bldg (2011)
_
wm

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment/opinion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...